USD 50 per person
- See big game and other wildlife, along with stunning scenery
- Guides and crew members share expert knowledge of the river wildlife
- Free drinks (local beers and spirits) and a complimentary snack
For a serene and captivating experience where you can truly unwind from the pressures of modern life, nothing beats a leisurely Rukoko sundowner boat cruise on the upper Zambezi.
Our Zmbezi Sunset Cruise lasts 2 hours, you can recharge your batteries on the deck or in the lounge of a comfy, well-equipped boat as you cruise along towards one of the most beautiful sunsets on the African continent. This is a fantastic time to be on the fourth largest river in Africa, as you can observe the local wildlife in their natural habitats and take in scenery that is truly stunning.
Gaze over at the riverbanks as elephants, hippos and crocodiles bathe and quench their thirst in pristine and unpolluted waters after a long, hot day in the sun. Many interesting fish species, including the infamous Tiger Fish, can be spotted here, too, along with a myriad of bird life. Experience nature’s beauty and splendour with a refreshing drink in hand and take home memories that will last a lifetime.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your camera, to record memorable river scenes
- A jacket (the temperature can get a little chilly once the sun goes down)
- Your booking confirmation voucher
- Cash for National Park fees (see pricing below)
- A light snack
- Local drinks and spirits
- National Park fees – USD10 per person
- No age restrictions.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
WHAT TO WEAR
- The winter months of May to August can get extremely cold. We recommend wearing long pants, a long-sleeved shirt and a thick, warm jacket.
- During the summer months of September to March, it gets hot. Shorts and light shirts are generally recommended. However, it can still get chilly towards the evening, so please wear a jacket.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Notify us a day before the activity if you have any specific dietary requirements.