PRICE: USD 150 per person
- Enjoy a unique, bird’s eye view of Victoria Falls
- Glide over the Zambezi River and learn about its history
- Capture spectacular photos and video
This exhilarating helicopter flight over the majestic Victoria Falls delivers an amazing bird’s eye view that provides fantastic photographic opportunities. The chopper does two orbits clockwise and counter clockwise to ensure that tour-goers get breath-taking aerial views from all sides.
From 1500 feet above sea level, the complete geological perspective of this incredible phenomenon makes perfect sense as you observe the Zambezi River zigzagging through the deep Batoka Gorges on its long journey towards the Indian Ocean. The ultra-scenic Flight of the Angels lasts 12-13 minutes.
“Scenes so lovely must have been gazed by angels in their flight”. – Dr. David Livingstone 1855
WHAT TO BRING
- A camera, to record spectacular aerial scenes
- Your booking confirmation voucher
- Cash for National Park fees (see pricing below)
- Motion sickness medicine (if required)
- Money for purchases of video and photographs
- Transfer to and from the helipad
- A 13-minute flight over Victoria Falls in a helicopter
National Park fees – USD10 per person
- Videos and pictures of your flight (can be purchased)
- No age restrictions.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
WHAT TO WEAR
- The winter months of May to August can get extremely cold. We recommend wearing long pants, a long-sleeved shirt and a thick, warm jacket.
- During the summer months of September to March, it gets hot. Shorts and light shirts are generally recommended. However, it can still get chilly towards the evening, so please wear a jacket.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a window seat during the flight.