- USD 150 per person
- Fish on Africa’s fourth longest river
- A chance to catch tigerfish, sharptooth catfish, nembwe and other iconic fish
- Go fishing on the Zambezi with an experienced guide/captain
Whether you’re passionate about fishing or just love a good fishing trip, there are few things as satisfying as doing it on the mighty Zambezi, the fourth longest river in Africa. On our Half-Day Fishing Excursion, you’ll get the chance to catch nembwe, sharptooth catfish, the formidable tiger fish and dozens of other fish species as you become one with nature and take in your stunning surroundings.
Rukoko Safaris provides everything that you will need for this 5-hour fishing trip. That includes fishing gear, bait and lures, as well as an experienced captain guide, who will take you to the best fishing spots on the Zambezi River. The tour is suited to serious anglers, recreational fishermen and first timers. Come and satisfy your thirst for action and make lifelong memories on the stream.
A transfer will pick you from your hotel or lodge within Victoria Falls town. After the activity, you will be dropped at your place of accommodation. For your convenience, we offer fishing excursions in the morning and in the afternoon. The morning trip departs at 06:00. The afternoon trip departs at 14:30.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- A wide brim hat
- Your camera
- Binoculars (there’s a chance of spotting birds and wildlife)
- Your booking confirmation voucher
- Transport to and from your hotel in Victoria Falls
- An experienced guide/captain
- Boat fuel
- Fishing tackle
- Soft drinks and beer
- Bottled water
- National Park fees (USD 10 per person)
- No children under 16 years of age permitted.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Thin bottom layer t-shirt with a top layer long-sleeved nylon shirt.
- Shorts or lightweight pants that convert into shorts.
- Comfortable non-slip shoes or sandals.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- No experience necessary.
- We have a catch and release policy – any fish caught must be released back into the water.
- Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed on this excursion. However, every effort will be made to take you to the best sites where animals can usually be spotted.
- A minimum of 2 people per trip. Maximum is 4 people.