PRICE : USD 120 per person
Explore 56 000 hectares of untamed, unencumbered wilderness on a half-day game drive through Zambezi National Park that you will not soon forget. It’s the safari experience of a lifetime!
The 5-hour trip begins with an early pickup from your lodge or hotel in Victoria Falls. From there, we head off to the National Park, where you will get the opportunity to take in captivating views and get up close with some of Africa’s largest and most fierce creatures. This includes giants such as the elephant, the cape buffalo, hippos, giraffe and the greater kudu, as well as big cats like the lion and the leopard. Various smaller species of game can also be spotted, along with dozens of species of Zambezi River fish.
After three hours of exploring Zambezi National Park in a comfortable open-back safari vehicle, we stop at a scenic spot along the mighty Zambezi River for a tasty “Guide’s Breakfast”. Here, your expert guide will show off his/her bush cooking skills as you sit back and enjoy a satisfying cup of tea or coffee. The breakfast includes eggs, toast, beacon, baked beans, tomato, fruit, fruit juice and yoghurt. The safari continues after the Guide’s Breakfast as you head towards your place of accommodation.
Summer (September-March): 05:30 AM
Winter (May-August): 06:30 AM
WHAT TO BRING
- Reusable water bottles
- Sunglasses, a sun hat and sunscreen
- Your booking confirmation voucher
- Cash for National Park fees (see pricing below)
- A full breakfast – Tea/coffee, fruit, fruit juice, egg, bacon, baked beans, toast, tomato and yoghurt
- National Park fees:
- USD 30 for international guests
- USD 15 for citizens of SADC (South African Development Community) – Passport proof required
- USD 8 for Zimbabwean citizens – National Identification Cards (ID) required
- No children under 6 years of age permitted.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Temperatures in the winter months of May to August can drop to below 10 °C. Thus, we recommend wearing long pants, a long-sleeved shirt and a thick, warm jacket.
- During the summer months of September to March, it gets hot. Shorts and light shirts are recommended for morning and afternoon safari trips.
- Comfortable closed shoes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Guests are required to have their cell phones in the “silent” mode for the duration of trip.