PRICE: USD 20 per person
- Enjoy an encounter with Zambezi Nile crocodile
- Learn about crocodile conservation and its challenges
- Take photographs of the crocodiles feeding
- Hold a crocodile hatchling
The Crocodile Park Tour by Rukoko Safaris takes tour-goers to a popular crocodile park in Victoria Falls. Here, you will encounter the great Nile crocodile of the Zambezi. Guests from North America will appreciate the differences between our Nile Crocodile and the American alligator.
At the park, you’ll get a chance to watch large crocs leap up and snap at meat chunks at feeding time, while learning about their habitat, individuality, character traits, and life stories. You’ll also get the opportunity to hold a newly hatched baby croc and snap some memorable photographs to take home.
This park in Zimbabwe has all different sizes of crocodiles. Get a closer look than you’d normally prefer in a secure environment. Lose your fear of this amazing pre-historic creature. There will be an experienced guide on site for the duration of the tour, which lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Upon completion of the tour, you will be transferred back to your place of accommodation.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunscreen, a sun hat and sunglasses
- Your booking confirmation voucher
- Your camera
- Money for purchases from the gift shop and photos/videos
- Return transfer for the tour
- On-site guide
- Entrance fee to the park
- Bottled water
- Any purchases from the gift shop
- Transfer to the park
- No age restrictions.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Casual comfortable clothing.
- Comfy walking shoes (there’s some walking involved).
- A jacket for warmth during the winter months of May to July.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please book ahead for this tour so that your booking runs smoothly.