PRICE: USD 90 per person
- Fish on Africa’s fourth longest river
- A chance to catch tigerfish, sharptooth catfish, nembwe and other iconic fish
- Go fishing on the Zambezi with an experienced guide/captain
Passionate about fishing? Love a good fishing trip? Why not spend a few hours fishing on the fourth longest river on the African continent, where you’ll get the chance to catch nembwe, sharptooth catfish and perhaps even the notorious tigerfish as you observe river wild life and take in amazing views.
On this trip, which is suitable for first-time fishermen and serious anglers, we provide everything that you will need… fishing gear, lures, bait and an experienced captain guide, who will take you to the best fishing spots on the Zambezi River. Come and have some fun and spend three hours trying your luck!
A transfer will pick you from your hotel or lodge within Victoria Falls town. After the activity, you will be dropped at your place of accommodation. For your convenience, we offer fishing excursions in the morning and in the afternoon. The morning trip departs at 06:00. The afternoon trip departs at 14:30.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- A wide brim hat
- Your camera
- Binoculars (there’s a chance of spotting birds and wildlife)
- Your booking confirmation voucher
- Transport to and from your hotel in Victoria Falls
- An experienced guide/captain
- Boat fuel
- Fishing tackle
- Soft drinks and beer
- Bottled water
National Park fees (USD 10 per person)
- No children under 16 years of age permitted.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Thin bottom layer t-shirt with a top layer long-sleeved nylon shirt.
- Shorts or lightweight pants that convert into shorts.
- Comfortable non-slip shoes or sandals.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- No experience necessary.
- We have a catch and release policy – any fish caught must be released back into the water.
- Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed on this excursion. However, every effort will be made to take you to the best sites where animals can usually be spotted.
- A minimum of 2 people per trip. Maximum is 4 people.